Sunday 28 November 2010

Will Hurley is online!

Hello! My Dad asked me to write on the blog. We created a new email address.

In the morning, we sat in Mum's car to set off to Church. When we got our seatbelts on, Mummy put the engine on and we reversing but suddenly Mum's brakes were frozen because the temperature was -3 Celsius. So we put hot water on the brakes and we tried it but it still didn't work. Soon we got off the drive and Dad told Mum to go off the path and drive forwards and then turn right then drive to the traffic lights and come back on to the drive. Then Dad decided to go in his car. We set off to Church and Mum told us to go into Church and put our coats on the peg, me to send Rufus to nursery and tell Josie to go down to Primary and me to tell the teacher in young womens that Mum would miss her lesson. When I went down the corridor, Megan Slade said "We're going to go in Josie's class because Teresa Draper is poorly". So I went into Josie's classroom and we told Caroline Chrimes stories like Daniel and the Lions and Jesus dying on the cross and other stories.

After Church, me and my brothers went in Dad's car and Josie went in my Auntie Kate's (Mools) car. Then we drove to my house and while we went in Dad's car we thought of a little race and when we reached home Dad's car won the race. When we got out of the cars I told Josie that we won the race and Josie thought that it wasn't actually a race, when it was. Then we said goodbye to the Malyons and went into our house. When we got into the house we took our shoes off. So we went into the dining room and me, Dad and Mum had the left over Domino's pizza and dip. The three dips that we had were barbecue, honey and mustard and garlic and herbs. The pizza that was leftover was Texas BBQ.

After that, Dad changed Albert's nappy when I came into the bedroom and when Dad finished Albert's nappy, Daddy started to unlock the laptop and opened a program to tune the guitar. Then Daddy started to play the guitar and the song that he played was "Silent Night".

Then Daddy remembered that I needed an account so gmail knows that I am part of gmail. Then Daddy thought of putting me on this Blog and wrote emails to my mum and dad saying that I am part of gmail and never forget that I am on gmail. Then Daddy opened up the Blogger website and let me write this Post on the Blog.

I'm now going to play Donkey downstairs with my family and I hope that I am not the Donkey.

See you soon!

No comments: