Wednesday 29 December 2010

The Hurley Annual 2010

This year things have just seemed to get busier as the children get older! We took a well deserved break in the early summer to have a family holiday in Devon, and as I write we are just stripping out the old kitchen, and trying to get our new kitchen fitted before Christmas. However, I fear that we are outgrowing this house faster than we can finish renovating it! This year everyone has written their own updates for you to read. The slideshow below has the kids updates in it:

http://hurleybird.co.uk/blog/annual2010/


Hannah
I am 29. The best thing about being 29 is not being 30 yet! In between juggling the busy lives of our four rapidly growing children, working part-time in community care, running the local toddler group and serving as a youth leader at church, I endeavour to find time to read, play the piano, and try to learn the ukulele alongside Will, make and sew things, and work on the house.

Adam
I am 31. There is nothing special about being 31. I have no one favourite food, I enjoy pretty much all food. I like to cook food, eat food, read about food, photograph food, and watch other people cook food on TV. This year I bought a pizza stone for the BBQ – a sound investment in food. I changed jobs this year, and am enjoying my work again after a dreadful year at 2e2. I have a wonderful family.

No comments: